Dragos, Inc., developers of the Dragos Industrial Controls Systems (ICS) threat detection and response platform has entered into a collaboration with General Electric (GE) to strengthen industrial threat detection and response. Together Dragos and GE will leverage their respective expertise to help ICS owners and operators detect and respond to industrial cyber security threats more effectively.
The industrial asset owner and operator community has limited visibility into ICS cyber threats and often lacks experience to effectively detect and respond to cyber threats. Utilizing Dragos’ industrial threat detection and response technology and GE’s extensive experience with industrial operations, ICS owners and operators will gain comprehensive insight into the ICS threat landscape. This includes collaborative ICS threat research for greater visibility of the threat landscape; jointly-developed content for comprehensive guidance for ICS defenders; and the integration of GE’s technology with the Dragos ICS threat detection and response platform for broader threat detection.
What Customers Can Expect
Customers of Dragos and GE, as well as the greater community will benefit from improved defense of industrial control systems, including:
- Broader threat detection and response capabilities across ICS environments
- Greater insight into the ICS threat landscape through ICS threat intelligence sharing
- Joint research into ICS threats and tradecraft available
- Augmented services offerings combining GE’s industrial experience with Dragos’ threat detection and response capabilities
- Joint ICS cybersecurity training
- Thought leadership and practical guidance for industrial engineers on how to solve ICS cybersecurity issues