In a message, Michael Lordi, Elliott Group’s CEO, detailed the actions Elliott has taken to combat COVID-19.
1. Implemented a severely restrictive travel policy for international and domestic travel for employees
and customers. However, we will continue to respond to customer emergencies.
2. Limited face-to-face contact by enabling and equipping employees who are able to work remotely.
3. Limited customer visits to the fullest extent possible, while actively encouraging the use of
alternative virtual meeting methods.
4. Limited internal meetings to as small a group as possible, but not to exceed 10 attendees. This is
in line with CDC/WHO guidelines.
5. Cancelled or postponed facility visits from sales representatives, suppliers, and
other business partners.
6. Reinforced social distancing, personal hygiene, and enhanced cleaning procedures in all company